Tuesday

Book Review Party Wednesday!



WELCOME TO THE BOOK REVIEW BLOG PARTY!
Book Review Blog Party will be hosted on Wednesdays
(link-up starts at 9pm EST the Tuesday before).


It will be real simple. Link up any (old or new, any genre) book review that you have written to the posted McLinky when the book review starts.

A couple of things to remember while you're linking.

1. Add a permalink to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. List the name of your blog and then in parenthesis include a little information about your book review (title and/or author, genre etc.) Be sure to use spaces and limit characters to 75.
For example, Cym Lowell (The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, Thriller).
3. Link to the party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun. You can add the Book Review Blog Party Badge at the end of your post for easier linking.
4. Visit the other Links and leave comments :)

Now let's get those reviews ready!!!

Grab the Badge...
CymLowell






**One lucky blog link will receive a $15 Amazon Gift Card.
Winner will be announced in a weekend post**

Warms-
CYM


13 comments:

  1. Cym,
    Sorry - I'm not so good at these technical specs. I'd uploaded my link but wasn't able to include my blog name, just my actual name, the description of my book, and the book (The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind). I've emailed MckLinky to ask if I can edit the description.

    Thanks!

    Did you want me to upload the link with description of your Book Review Party? I blogged about it as well.

    Gaby
    gaby317nyc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to my blog post about the Book Review Blog Party

    http://startingfresh-gaby317.blogspot.com/2009/09/cym-lowells-book-review-blog-party-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crappers, I forgot to add the name of the book, it was 'The Everafter' by Amy Huntley, sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, it was sweet! Yeah I like to combine them, but I'm starting to having a lot of of interviews going on and I don't want to lose focus on my reviews, so I think I'm going to start splitting them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eleni-Your "crappers" comment totally cracks me up.

    Gaby-Check your email. Thanks again for the great "shout-out" post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Thank you for inviting me to participate. I'll add your badge to my site tomorrow (computer is acting crazy). Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cym-
    Great Idea! And a good something to add to my Wednesdays! I'll add a post and the badge at my site a little later today on another work break! The real world calleth! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower. And thanks for reminding me to add a link back in the post, I totally forgot that part. Today is the final day to enter for a signed copy of Preetham's book (http://cc-chronicles.blogspot.com/2009/09/interview-and-giveaway-with-preetham.html) Since you are a follower, commented on his review and started this great blog party, I'll enter your name in for the drawing too. I'll be posting a winner tomorrow afternoon.

    I love the Blog Review Party idea. You're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the idea. i'm putting a link to one of my book reviews. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cym,

    This is an awesome idea and I'm looking forward to participating weekly.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cym,

    What a great way to read others reviews.

    -I Heart Book Gossip

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am *blushing*.

    Thanks Crystal, tinarathore, creative chronicler, marthae, lauryn abbott--you all are what make this idea work!

    This day belongs to all the Book Reviewers out there. Feedback is always welcome. I am going to continue to offer prizes for the next couple of weeks. So, STAY TUNED :)

    See everyone on Wednesdays!

    XO-CYM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very exciting! Excellent idea, thank you!

    ReplyDelete